We have released new version of 3.5e SRD for Foundry VTT. You can install it using Foundry browser! Remember to backup world before upgrading! Please report any bugs to #bugs channel on discord
Main new changes in this version are:
- Added most basic Templates (except Lycanthrope)
- Added basic support for Domains and Spell Schools (spell list, description)
- Added short spell descriptions to all Spells and Powers
- Added spell list for Psychic Warrior
- Damage Types implementation with Resistances and Damage Reduction
- You can now set complex Damage Reduction schemes and Energy Resistances
- Weapons can be set to use correct Damage types on Attacks (with simple mapping provided for existing attacks).
- Ability to create custom Energy types for damage
- Automatic DR/ER resolving when using Apply Damage functionality
- Basic Material support for Weapons (you can find basic materials in Materials Compendium)
- Warning! Old Damage Reduction and Energy Resistances will not be migrated automatically to new version! You have to do it manually.
- Spell School and Domain Support
- Added support for Spell School and Domain slot for classes that support it
- Spells from Spell School or Domain have their own spell slot that does not use slots for normal spells.
- Warning! Classes that were added to characters before this udate will net to have the option “Has special spell slot (Domain/School)” enabled manually
- Template support
- Added special class type “Template”, that has its level automatically set to actor HD
- Most of the templates are drag-and-drop, with only very complex ones needing manual character alteration
Quality of Life Improvements
- Spells now display short description in the spell list (this can be turned off in options)
- More links to the compendium on character sheet to ease access to pre-generated data
- Skill screen has been reworked to better show which skills have ranks, which require training and more
- Fixed enhancements to be in line with new Damage Types system
- Changed how Undead 0 Constitution is handled by the system.